This Mothers Day give your mum a gift that is both practical and pretty and affordable. Bagatidy, the Handbag Organiser had 14 various pockets and fits lots of different sized bags Switch handbags easily and see at glance what’s in a bag Pretty heart patterned fabric, ideal to show mum you love her Two [...]Read more
THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
PLEASE NOTE CHRISTMAS POSTING DATES: TO RECEIVE YOUR BAGATIDY FOR CHRISTMAS ORDER BEFORE THURSDAY 20TH DECEMBER INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL NOW NOT ARRIVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMASRead more
JUBILEE OFFER We know the Queen doesn’t carry much in her handbag but she’s probably the only woman in the world who doesn’t! The bag ladies love a bit of flag waving and we’ll be at our Street Party on Monday! To celebrate Her Majesty’s 60 glorious years looking fab and being a role model [...]Read more
Come on ladies, get yourselves to Chesterfield today and tomorrow to bag a special jubilee Bagatidy Offer. Marcia needs your company as she’s running our stall on her lonesome – so pop along and say Hello and bag a bargain! We have a very special show offer only available in person! http://www.dobbies.com/Read more
EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE Come and see us this weekend atRead more
Great article! Just remember ladies if you’re pawning your Prada, take out your Bagatidy……. Would you pawn your handbag? Recession-hit women are cashing in on their biggest fashion assets, but it can easily go horribly wrong… By Sadie Nicholas PUBLISHED: 23:48, 13 May 2012 | UPDATED: 01:05, 14 May 2012 When her husband, Jon gave [...]Read more
We know your mum is the light of your life so we’ve got a very special offer for you this Mothers’ Day. We’ve got a limited stock of our fabulous Handbag Torch and we’re offering it for just £2.99 when you buy Bagatidy on line, representing a big £2 saving. We know Bagatidy fans LOVE [...]Read more
Just as you think it’s only the dregs left in the sales, House of Fraser have a fabulous 50% off designer handbags. There’s some great styles from Biba, DKNY, Episode and this great Love Moschino bag. Of course they all need a BAGATIDY, the perfect handbag organiser.Read more
Could Leonardo Da Vinci have been the first to have come up with a designer handbag? It seems so! An Italian leather goods company has started manufacturing a handbag that the artist, sculptor and scientist Leonardo Da Vinci sketched on a piece of paper over 500 years ago. According to The History Blog, luxury handbag [...]Read more
What's All The Buzz About?
- Organise your handbag contents into 14 different sized pockets.
- See at a glance where everything is in your bag.
- Switch handbags easily – Saving valuable time moving contents from one to the other.
- Relax, you'll be able to find everything in your handbag, because it's not lost!
- A Chic Design, with 3 stylish Colours.
Here's What The Celebs Say!
- Joanna Page Gavin & Stacey
- My husband, Emmerdale actor James Thornton, met the Bagatidy ladies at a charity lunch and he knew immediately Bagatidy was just what I needed!
- Sunetra Sarker Casualty
- We’re great fans of Bagatidy on Casualty. As an actress and a mum, I carry so much stuff in my handbag and now I can find what I want when I want it!
- Nina WadiaEastenders
- I love my Bagatidy. Love it, love it, love it! Working on a show like Eastenders AND having two children means I have to be organised. Bagatidy is a great asset in my busy life.
- Jane McDonald Singer and Loose Woman
- Anyone who knows me knows I love my bags and that I carry my life in my bag. So having a Bagatidy actually organises my life!